We wanted to provide an update to our Tenants as some new information and details have emerged to assist us all during this challenging period. Our office will remain closed until further notice, the staff is no longer working remotely and our office is fully open to email and phone communications. Our summer office hours are 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM However, if there is a maintenance emergency, at any time 24/7 you can call the office line at 613-542-7343 and listen to our prompts to be connected to our emergency dispatch.
Please note that staff and security are still performing regular building checks.
We’ve had further inquiries as to how to make or drop off payments. The options are as follows:
- For those that need to drop off payments, we have a secure mailbox located at the main entrance of our office at 159 Princess Street. Cash or Cheque(s) should be in a sealed envelope, clearly labeled as to which apartment the payment is for.
- Mailing cheque(s) to 159 Princess Street, PO Box 1534, Kingston, ON K7L 5C7
- For online payments you must register on the Rent Café Resident Portal
We hope that you are continuing to stay safe and healthy during these challenging times.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us should you require further assistance.
- Our custodial contractors are continuing to clean the common areas in all buildings and have increased sanitation of frequently touched surfaces
- All cleaning products used are DIN certified and appropriate for disinfection as per Public Health
- All scheduled apartment move-out & move-ins will continue as scheduled
- All apartments will be cleaned/sanitized for moving in
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed in all building entrances and will continue to be filled